Palm Beach Property Values on the Rise: Mar-a- Lago’s Increase compares to Other Palm Beach County Landmarks
The property value in the Palm Beach County area is undoubtedly on the rise. Yomtob Properties has some of the most stunning, luxurious, comfortable, buildings with highly desirable locations in the Palm Beach County area. More and more businesses are trying to find a better office – Yomtob Properties has them – for more information – CLICK HERE to head to Yomtob Properties official site.
Palm Beach Post recently ran the story below:
President Donald Trump often crows about the sublime surroundings and topnotch value of his Mar-a-Lago Club, and it seems the folks at the Palm Beach County Property Appraiser’s office agree: Trump’s winter White House was the rare piece of property to post a double-digit gain in value for 2016.
The property appraiser just posted its market values as of Jan. 1, 2017, and it pegs Mar-a-Lago’s worth at $23.1 million, up 10 percent from last year.
After he won the election, Trump doubled the initial membership fee to $200,000. More recently, though, 20 charities have canceled their fundraisers at the club.
A spot check of 2017 taxable values of some other Palm Beach County landmarks:
- Town Center Mall in Boca Raton is worth $490 million, up 6.5 percent from 2016.
- Gardens Mall in Palm Beach Gardens is valued at $318.9 million, up 7 percent.
- The Breakers in Palm Beach is worth $285.6 million, up 7.5 percent.
- Boca Raton Resort and Club is valued at $218.5 million, up 9 percent.
- The Phillips Point office complex in West Palm Beach is worth $162.4 million, up 6.2 percent.
- The Ziff estate in Manalapan, which is for sale for $165 million, is valued at $83 million, up 6.7 percent.
- Trump’s Jupiter Golf Club is worth $15.7 million, up 7.3 percent.
- The now-empty Macy’s store at CityPlace in West Palm Beach is worth $2 million, down 23 percent.
Intriguingly, one rare property to top Mar-a-Lago’s 10 percent gain was the Macy’s store at Town Center in Boca. By the property appraiser’s reckoning, its value rose 10.2 percent, to $17.3 million.
For the complete Palm Beach Post story please click here to jump to the article written by Jeff Ostrowski.
Yomtob Properties: Florida Luxury Office Space
Palm Beach County